Friday, December 12, 2008

Santa Baby


Today , on a whim , DH and I took Sebastian to see the big man of the season , not knowing what the outcome would be. We were pleasantly surprised ! He waited in line with very little fussing , then went up and sat on Santa's lap without any incident. To our surprise he even told Santa some of what he wanted for Christmas - balls and cars. Even the pictures part went well, a pleasant look and no wailing small child = a small miracle to me , lol !

One of Sebastian's favorite things right now is periodically throughout the day to bring me a random item (this can range from one of my house shoes and a FP Little Person to a broom and stuffed animal) and announcing " New Present". He is such a goofy kid !

1 comment:

Jennifer and Elizabeth said...

He looks so cute up there on Santa's lap. I love it!!