Thursday, November 20, 2008

Big boy chairs and first snowflakes of the season




Sorry it took me a few days to update about Sebastian , I got out of the hospital a couple days ago , I am on the mend , thyroid went all wonky and exhaustion - fun times ! :o)

Last night Sebastian had a asthma attack around three, first ugly one in awhile, some albuterol, a bottle and some snuggles and he was feeling better , but laid in bed for the next two hours or more wide awake. He seems to be feeling okay, still a lot of the same.

Today we went for walk at the Mall and had lunch at the food court where Sebastian , behaving so well , sat in a regular chair and ate his entire lunch with no problems ! Also at the mall we took at gander at the big man in the red velvet suit since he wasn't busy and the kid took it all in stride. Sure, we didn't cross the velvet ropes but I am taking a smile and a wave as a positive sign towards a good Santa photo this year.

We stopped by the store to pick up a couple of items and came out into a winter wonderland !! It was incredible...and incredibly cold and windy !!! But still lovely, lol. It is a pity it was so windy because Sebastian thought the snow falling was great fun !

2 comments:

Jennifer and Elizabeth said...

Way to go Sebastian sitting like a big boy and eating your whole meal. That is so awesome.

E still doesn't even want to look at Santa, so I'm not holding my breath on that one. If you really want Sebastian to have some fun in the snow, you can always come up and visit me and Miss E up here in def winter wonderland!! We could have lots of fun.

Charlie Martin said...

I am so glad to see Sebastian doing so good. He is absolutely adorable!! I just found my letter that I recieved from you all a couple of christmas' ago and thought I'd say hey.

I'm not sure if you remember Maggie Mae that was at Kosair the same time we were but I've been thinking about that family lately and if you know anything about them I'd love to know. When Jeddie left she was still there with a few surgeries left (she was the one that had something wrong with her heart and the gandfather walked around with the video camera). My email address is charlier_martin@hotmail.com and I would love to here from you all. If you would send me your email address I will send you a picture of JEddie. He is doing great but he is about to kill me because he keeps me soooo busy. Hope to here from you all soon and hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!